Over the last 30+ years I have learned a great deal in my personal life as a wife and mother. That blended with gaining extensive theoretical experience during my academic studies and practical experience during my career in UK and NZ as a business owner and senior manager, I feel now is the time to invest my knowledge and experience in helping others in their aspirations to reach their goals and targets – investing in the people factor and success factor.
I have learned a great deal during my voluntary work as a counsellor, listener, consultant, training and facilitator, and feel the combination of this experience can be put to great use by ‘working together to make a difference’.
I love working with people and supporting those who have a vision of where they would love to be but don’t know how to achieve it.
Becoming a professional consultant and coach is what I am totally committed and dedicated to, and focusing on the mission of my business ‘to inspire you to reach your goals, targets and full potential by working together to make a difference’ is what my goal is!
What type of consultant and coach am I?
- Assists clients set goals to get real results
- Has clear boundaries and identifies obstacles or barriers
- Applies positive tactics to help clients become self-reliant
- Ensures sessions are empowering, inspirational and motivational
- Caring, nurturing and respectful to clients
- Has passion and a genuine desire to help clients
- Develops client’s own self-belief and encourages positivity
- Boosts client’s self-esteem and confidence
- Giving clients the confidence they can achieve what they want
- Provides the correct balance between the coach and client relationship
- Focuses on client’s individual needs
- Excellent communicator who listens properly and evaluates effectively
- Have engaged my own life coach and 4 personal mentors
Credentials and professional affiliations
- Master’s Degree in Management Studies (MBA)
- Local Government UK Counsellor – (in-house scheme for employees)
- UK Approved Victim Support Counsellor (rape and serious assault trained)
- UK Samaritan (listener)
- Diploma in Life Coaching – NZ Institute of Business Studies
- Certificate in Humanities and Social Studies
- Change Management Leader, Local Government UK
- NZQA Assessor and NZQA Tutor / Facilitator – Aoraki Polytechnic, Timaru
- Member, Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), Toastmasters International
- Member, National Speakers Association NZ (NSANZ)
- Member, Business over Breakfast – Christchurch
- Facilitator and Member, Elite6 Rangiora and Elite6 Waimakariri
- Member of Venus Network – The Community NZ Women in Business