Success Factor is dedicated to helping individuals and groups gain the skills and confidence needed to become a more effective and successful facilitator.
Success Factor provides Facilitator Coaching to enable you to prepare and deliver effective workshops, conferences or training sessions – for beginners (basic) to advanced (polishing).
Want to improve your facilitation or chairing skills?
For those who want to improve chairing meetings, facilitating or leading your team in meetings, training or workshops. Facilitator Coaching can be provided individually or as a group. Coaching is tailored for the individual or business.
Is this you?
- Not getting the best from your team at meetings
- Not managing meetings effectively
- Team meetings not being as action driven as you would like
- Not reaching the end of your agenda OR agenda too long OR still talking about same actions
Facilitator Coaching can help you:
- Understand what makes a good facilitator great
- Insight into the values and attitudes that make an effective facilitator
- Gain knowledge and learn skills to be a great facilitator
- Getting the most from your group, meeting or workshop
- Assisting with planning and process
- Looking at decision-making and problem-solving techniques
- learn useful tips to put into practice
- Improve your communication skills and confidence in the role
Facilitator Coaching benefits:
- Gain or improve skills and increased self-confidence in chairing and facilitating groups
- Learn how to get the best from your workshop or conference
- Become a more effective and successful facilitator
- Prepare and deliver effective facilitation confidently
- Give your facilitation more impact
The programme includes:
- One-off sessions OR agreed number of sessions with observed practice
- Comprehensive feedback with practical advice on areas for improvement
- Helpful tips and tools to perfect facilitation skills
- Gain skills and confidence in facilitating groups or workshops
Facilitator Coaching covers 4 key areas:
- Listening – refine effective listening skills
- Watching – being aware of body language
- Summarising – learn how to summarise feedback successfully
- Format – learn techniques to organise and run workshops effectively
Success Factor Approach:
- Individually tailored
- Individual or groups sessions
- Focuses on individual’s needs
- leads to real results
- Provides personal and professional growth