Setting up her own business Success Factor came about because it was felt it was time to devote her wealth of knowledge and experience in helping others in their aspirations to reach their goals and targets – investing in the people factor and success factor.
Debs has also learned a great deal during her varied experience in numerous voluntary roles, such as being a counsellor, listener, consultant, trainer and facilitator, and feels the combination of this experience has and is being put to great use working with her clients and businesses.
Debs loves working with people and supporting those who have a vision of where they would love to be but don’t know how to achieve it.
Becoming a professional consultant and coach is what she is totally committed and dedicated to and focusing on the mission of her business ‘to inspire you to reach your goals, targets and full potential by working together to make a difference’ is what her ambition is!
Credentials and Professional Affiliations
- Masters Degree in Management Studies (MBA)
- Local Government UK Counsellor – (in-house scheme for employees)
- UK Approved Victim Support Counsellor (rape and serious assault trained)
- UK Samaritan (listener)
- Diploma in Life Coaching – NZ Institute of Business Studies
- Certificate in Humanities and Social Studies
- Change Management Leader, Local Government UK
- NZQA Assessor and NZQA Tutor / Facilitator – Aoraki Polytechnic, Timaru
- Accredited Business Mentor with Business Mentors, New Zealand
- Accredited Service Provider, Regional Business Partners NZ
- Accredited Trainer for Vertical Horizonz, Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Member, Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), Toastmasters International
- Member, Rangiora Toastmasters Club
- Member and President Everest Advanced Toastmasters Club
- Member, National Speakers Association NZ (NSANZ) 2016-2018
- Member, Business over Breakfast (BoB) 2016-2018
- Member, BNI Rangiora
- Member and former Facilitator, Elite6 Rangiora
- Founder Member, The Business Club
- Member, Synergy Networking
- Member, North Canterbury Women in Business
- Founder Member & Leader, Connecting Women in Business
- Member of Enterprise North Canterbury
- Member of Canterbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Rangiora Promotions Agency
- Trustee – Board Member, The Woodpecker Community Trust
- Accredited Provider / Trainer for Vertical Horizonz
- Accredited Coach & Mentor for FENZ