Setting up her own business Success Factor came about because it was felt it was time to devote her wealth of knowledge and experience in helping others in their aspirations to reach their goals and targets – investing in the people factor and success factor.
Debs has also learned a great deal during her varied experience in numerous voluntary roles, such as being a counsellor, listener, consultant, trainer and facilitator, and feels the combination of this experience has and is being put to great use working with her clients and businesses.
Debs loves working with people and supporting those who have a vision of where they would love to be but don’t know how to achieve it.
Becoming a professional consultant and coach is what she is totally committed and dedicated to and focusing on the mission of her business ‘to inspire you to reach your goals, targets and full potential by working together to make a difference’ is what her ambition is!
Credentials and Professional Affiliations
- Masters Degree in Management Studies (MBA)
- Local Government UK Counsellor – (in-house scheme for employees)
- UK Approved Victim Support Counsellor (rape and serious assault trained)
- UK Samaritan (listener)
- Diploma in Life Coaching – NZ Institute of Business Studies
- Certificate in Humanities and Social Studies
- Change Management Leader, Local Government UK
- NZQA Assessor and NZQA Tutor / Facilitator – Aoraki Polytechnic, Timaru
- Accredited Business Mentor with Business Mentors, New Zealand
- Success Factor offers services that are registered with the Regional Business Partners Network NZ and COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund
- Member, Institute Coaching Federation
- Accredited Training Provider, Vertical Horizonz, Private Training Establishment (PTE) 2018 to date
- Member & Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), Toastmasters International
- Member, Rangiora Toastmasters Club 2008-2015
- President and Member, Everest Advanced Toastmasters Club 2014 to date
- Member, National Speakers Association NZ (NSANZ) 2016-2018
- Member, Business over Breakfast (BoB) 2016-2018
- President and Member, BNI Rangiora 2018 to date
- Member and former Facilitator, Elite6 Rangiora 2016-2019
- Founder Member & Facilitator, The Business Club 2018 to date
- Member, Synergy Networking 2017-2020
- Founder Member & Guardian Group Leader, Connecting Women in Business 2018 to date
- Business Service Partner and Member, Enterprise North Canterbury
- Member of Canterbury Chamber of Commerce 2016 to date
- Member and Proud Sponsor (2019 & 2020) of Rangiora Promotions Agency 2017 to date
- Trustee & Editor, The Woodpecker Community Trust
- Accredited Coach & Mentor for FENZ