Testimonials / Feedback:
- This was an eye opener to what techniques are available to help presenting more natural for all involved
- Good to know the skill of creating and presenting a PowerPoint presentation in a way that comes to life
- I got loads more confidence and felt better to present afterwards and realised that just small things can make a big difference
- The way you present can make a massive difference to how the audience receives it
- Excellent seminar – thank you!
- 10 out of 10!
The most useful strategy was:
- The mind map
- The content and description in a presentation is so important
- Less means more
- The doing, feedback, strategy and then the redoing
The reason I would recommend the PRESENT Seminar to others is:
- It will help you improve and identify things you didn’t know
- It will provide a massive improvement in a short time
- It was very good and very effective
The key thing I got out of participating in the PRESENT Seminar is:
- Posture, timing of the pause and eye contact
- Pausing, as well as the psychological and positive thinking aspect
- ALL of it!