I’m probably not alone when I say I’m guilty of letting my self-belief falter occasionally, letting self-doubt creep in, and then in the night what happens? These huge obstacles rear up like a big black monster blocking our way, leaving us with a waking feeling of negativity and impending pessimism!
Instead we should be working on positive feelings morning, noon and night to keep our motivation motor running!
But somehow, the motivation motor slows down and those night-time obstacles become more real preventing us from finding our motivation pedal! Our dreams which were caught up in our dream catchers seem to have gotten up and gone in the night! Why is this?
I was reminded of a song I heard on the radio the other day by M People from 1995 – ‘Search for the Hero Inside Yourself’, and particularly the chorus which goes:
“You’ve got to search for the hero inside yourself,
Search for the secrets you hide.
Search for the hero inside yourself
Until you find the key to your life”.
We can and should always be searching for the hero inside ourselves to find the key to our lives! If we don’t, no-one else will! We should be holding on to them and keeping them in our dream-catchers to ensure we never forget that our dreams can be realised, we only have to want them and believe in them enough to make them happen.
Your super hero dreams can come true if you:
- Aim as high as you can – the sky is the limit
- Find your inner strength and self-belief to remove self-doubt
- Keep that motivation motor running to stop the obstacle monster
- Remember to imagine you have realised your dream so you can feel it
- Build strong mental bridges across those negative blocks
- Light your inner flame to burn bright and keep it lit to show you the way
- You have the hidden treasure inside yourself to know you are a super hero AND realise your own super hero dreams
- All you need to do is just go do it!