Answer yes or no to the following SIX questions:
- Do you know what your values are and are they written down?
- Do you understand your values and what they mean to you and your work or business?
- Do you prioritise your time regularly / daily?
- Do you value your work or business, and understand how your work can specifically help your target market?
- Do you value your time, and is this reflected in your daily routine?
- Do you value yourself, and is this reflected in your personal life, work or business?
If you answered NO to 1 or more of the above questions, follow the Success Factor 10 SIMPLE STEPS
What image do you want to project for you and your business?
- When feeling overwhelmed, what areas do you struggle with?
- What are the main problems you face in your business that use your valuable time and energy?
- What are the emotional pressure points you struggle with that you want to overcome?
- How do you celebrate your goals and achievements, or do you only focus on what you didn’t do?
- Are you confident that your business is working as effectively and efficiently as you would like?
- Are you nourishing yourself with positivity and optimism or do you starve yourself with negativity and pessimism?
- Does your business vision, mission and core values reflect the right image for you and your business?
- As our values say who we are, do you know what they are, and do you reflect on these regularly?
- Do you know what you want and don’t want in your life right now, and are you confident in introducing and removing these?
Ask yourself these TWO questions:
- Are you a business owner where your main source of income comes from your business and pays for most of your expenditure?
- Have you ever wanted or needed help, support, motivation and guidance for your business, and not known who or where to go?
Have you considered Life Coaching with a qualified coach?
If you are interested in the Success Factor Business Coaching / Mentoring Programme OR Life Coaching / Mentoring Programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Success Factor Wednesday Wake-Up: www.successfactor.co.nz #successfactor